Last week we changed our method and use eye droppers to apply the dye to lace weight yarn and here is what I got after it was steamed and dried. (I forgot to take a photo of the before when it was wet…oops)
Tonight was our last week of dyeing which leaves us with next week to do some swatches. I am excited to see the results of this last one as my plan is to make socks from these last two using one for the heel and toe and the other for the body of the socks…or at least that's what I think I will do!
Next time I will share the results from the last of the dying and also the swatches that I make.
Thanks for stopping by!