So another week has come and gone and its time to share my happiness as part of The Next Chapter – The Happy Book Mail Around with Jamie Ridler. It was a pretty good week so here is a list of all the happy that it brought me.
- I won an awesome handmade gift from Summer Fullerton as part of a blog crawl that I did last weekend.
- Had lunch with two friends and then we went for Gelato (half chocolate, half chocolate chip) and a Kiss*ss cupcake – yum!
- Recovered from the stomach bug and eating solid food once more.
- Gift card to Barnes and Noble as a thank you for a project that I worked on.
- Sunshine and warmer temperatures, at least for part of the week.
- LEGO houses.
- A successful dentist visit – no cavities – YES!
- Keeping up with the online scrapbook class I am doing and actually getting some pages completed (more on that in tomorrow's post).
So what made you happy this week?