It’s been too long since I posted some new work. Here is the latest how-to that I did for my Ranger Inkling group over on Yahoo. I am going to use it to hold candles. I actually altered two of them.
Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Inks
Inkessentials Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint
Inkessentials Ink Blending Tool
Metal Mini Tubs
1. Paint tub with Crackle Paint and let dry completely until paint crackles.
2. Brush Glossy Accents over dried paint to give it a gloss and it also acts as a sealer. Let dry completely.
3. While waiting for glossy accents to dry put a few drops of Alcohol Ink onto Blending Tool and use a pouncing action to color Ghost Shapes.
4. Put a drop of Stickles in the center of each flower. Let dry.
5. Attach Ghost shapes to front of tub using Glossy Accents as the glue. Also attach flowers around tub. You can also decorate with coordinating ribbon as I did on mine.
6. Use to display your favorite candle.