Here is another inkling that I did for my Ranger Yahoo Group.
Ranger Mold n Pour
Ranger Ultra Thick Embossing Powder (UTEE)
Ranger Cut and Dry Foam
Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Inks
Ranger Adirondack Metallic Mixatives
Ranger Adirondack Blending Solution
Ranger Melting Pot and tools
Ranger Glossy Paper
Ranger Non-stick Craft Sheet
Clay or cookie cutters
Sharpie/other Marker or Stamp and Ink
Using Mold n Pour
1. Using an equal amount of the white and blue/purple putty, knead them together in your hands for about 30 seconds to form a solid blue/purple color (you should have no white streaks).
Using Clay or Cookie Cutters
1. Place clay or cookie cutters to stand upright on your non-stick craft sheet. Melt clear UTEE in the Melting Pot at 340 degrees following melting pot instructions. Please be careful not to let your fingers touch the UTEE or the melting pan. Pour a small layer of the melted UTEE into cutters. Once cooled remove the cutters.
2. Using your awl, heat the metal end using a heat gun and use it to make the button holes in your cooled UTEE shapes.
Love Card (Mono-print background)
1. For the background, apply Adirondack Alcohol Inks to the non stick craft sheet in drops or squiggles. Apply drops of the Metallic Mixatives randomly among your Ink drops and squiggles.
2. Place your glossy cardstock, gloss side down on top of the Ink and Mixatives and twist to cover the entire area of the glossy paper. Lift your paper off to see your background.
1. Use different colors of UTEE
2. Use To Dye For additive to color your UTEE in the melting pot
3. Use patterned paper under your clear buttons
4. Try different objects in your molds to create uniquely shaped buttons